At Kolejkowo, we respect the privacy of our users and take care to protect the data entrusted to us.
On our websites, we apply the principle that the security of our users is our priority and that data is only collected to the extent necessary to use our websites, to purchase tickets or to process a particular user request.
This policy outlines how we process user data and applies to all of Kolejkowo's websites, i.e.
- the website at kolejkowo.pl
- the online ticketing system at bilety.kolejkowo.pl
The Kolejkowo websites use the mechanism of cookies. This means that in some cases small files are stored on the computers and mobile devices of visitors to our websites – according to the settings of the user's browser.
The cookies on the Kolejkowo websites are used for:
- functional – to improve the ergonomics of the website
- analytical – to analyse anonymous statistics of user visits in Google Analytics tool.
- marketing – in the form of reporting anonymous events on the website, the so-called conversions (e.g. buying a ticket online or sending an enquiry via a form); and in the form of creating remarketing lists to better match our online advertisements to users' preferences.
The user can block the storing of cookies by the Kolejkowo Services by changing the settings of their web browser.
In the cases specified below, the controller of the Kolejkowo web services collects certain personal data of users. This is done with the full consent and awareness of the user and is related to the fulfilment of a specific query/request. The administrator of the personal data processed through the Kolejkowo Internet services is KOLEJKOWO SA with its registered office at Legnicka 2, 58-506 Jelenia Góra.
Users' personal data are collected when:
- sending a request via the website using any of the forms available on the kolejkowo.pl website
- purchasing tickets or vouchers online using the ticket purchase system at bilety.kolejkowo.pl
Personal data collected in this way is sent to the Administrator via an encrypted https protocol and is not shared externally or used for any other purpose other than the fulfilment of a given purchase or enquiry.
The user whose data is processed has the possibility to exercise his or her rights. These are primarily:
- the right of access to the data
- the right to rectification of data
- the right to data portability
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to erasure of data (right to be forgotten).
For requests and queries related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Data Controller by email at email@example.com.